M-Audio Axiom Pro 61
M-Audio Axiom Pro 61

61-Key MIDI Keyboard from M-Audio belonging to the Axiom series.

e-crazy e-crazy

«  Not bad »

Published on 11/22/12 at 14:40
Having a master keyboard that licked me and so at work I have to run to shop to start within minutes with a new keyboard.
I was left on a 49 but no bowl in a CATEGORY intermediary in terms of quality there remained only the Oxygen61. It is with this keyboard under the arm I went back to finish my record.
Simple installation (Pro Tools + Logic), connect the USB plug and dsigner as priphrique in ProTools and rolls.

USE

No heavy touch, if you want a touch piano, go your way.
Vlocit classic, nothing more nor less, +/- 3 octaves, some assignable faders (quite prcis over a controller, as the Mackie MCU Pro, for example), so any utility for me.
Transport panel which can be convenient when you have no controller and finally a pitch bend wheel that there is more classic.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it now for 2 years, I made myself, it dpann me and ensures good now for compos studio. I recommend it if tight budget or first steps in the home studio or so if one is ultra press due to failure of another keyboard (like me).
I tried dozens of other keyboards before this one, I had the worst good and for a price equivalent.
It is tough enough, but the piano touch may miss some times ...

In short, a very good report qualitprix I recommend this purchase for a home studio, the characteristic will become insufficient for a shoot or for intensive use studio use.