New Cort MR710-F 2011 Model
Cort Guitars has revised the MR710-F for 2011.
It is receiving new electronics, upgraded, multiple abalone rosette inlay, body and neck binding, advanced scalloped x-bracing and bone nut and saddle for enhanced tone.
The MR710-F is a dreadnought body, acoustic/electric guitar with cutaway made of a solid Sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The neck is also made of mahogany and topped with a rosewood fingerboard. The guitar is also equipped with the Fishman Sonicore pickup located underneath the saddle. The pickup is controlled by the onboard Fishman Classic 4T EQ system. The guitar is available in a clear gloss finish, black gloss finish or a natural satin finish and comes equipped with D’Addario EXP16 strings.
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides
- 25.3” Mahogany “C” shape neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Dovetail neck joint
- Venetian cutaway
- Ivory binding
- White dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Fishman electronics
- Advance scalloped x-bracing
- D’Addario strings
MSRP start at $499.00 USD
For more information, check out Cort.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DLS Effects Stereo Chorus Waves DLS Effects has announced the Chorus Waves pedal, designed to produce "chorusing from thick to transparent and everything in between."
- Providence Chrono Delay DLY-4 Godlyke announced the release of the Providence DLY-4 Chrono Delay.
- Cort Fuel Motor Oil & Gasoline 2 Cort has teamed with guitar designer Stephen McSwain from McSwain Guitars to create a new series.