Epiphone presents its AJ-220SCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar.
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Material: Select Mahogany
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany with satin finish
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper D-Shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail; Glued-In
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod: Adjustable via headstock
- Frets: 20; medium/jumbo
- Binding: 6-Layer body; Front, 1-Layer; Fingerboard
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Sealed, Die-cast; 14:1 ratio
- Bridge Pickup: NanoFlex low-impedance pickup
- Controls: Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp, Master Volume, Phase (feedback cancellation), Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Tuner/Mute Button, Built-in Chromatic Tuner
- Power: Two 2032 Lithium Batteries
- Bridge: Solid Rosewood; Reverse-belly
- Saddle: Compensated; PVC
- Pickguard: Simulated Tortoise with metal "E"
- Output Jack: Metal Endpin Jack with 1/4" output
- Strap Buttons: Yes
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
For details at epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Peavey HP-SC-1, 2 & 3 Peavey introduces the new HP Single Cut Series, a trio of single-cut guitars designed to combine "classic tones and style with modern Peavey playability."
- The Loar LO-16 The new LO-16 adds breadth to the line by taking the traditional L-00 shaped body style, with a natural or black finish.
- EL84 Adapter for VHT Special 6 VHT introduces the EL84 adapter.