Maxon RTD800 Overdrive
Maxon introduces its RTD800 tube overdrive - distortion pedal.
- Selectable Overdrive or distortion circuits for tube sounds, from traditional overdrive to high-gain distortion
- Post-distortion tube configuration
- 3 independent tone circuits designed to diminish cross-talk and frequency overlap
- Footswitchable boost circuitry with variable boost range of 3-9 dB
- Selectable Noise Reduction with VCA and variable threshold level.
- Internal voltage converter sends 12.6 Volts DC to Tube Heater element
- In-rush current control circuitry designed to extend tube life
- True Bypass switching
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epiphone AJ-220SCE Epiphone presents its AJ-220SCE Acoustic/Electric Guitar.
- Peavey HP-SC-1, 2 & 3 Peavey introduces the new HP Single Cut Series, a trio of single-cut guitars designed to combine "classic tones and style with modern Peavey playability."
- The Loar LO-16 The new LO-16 adds breadth to the line by taking the traditional L-00 shaped body style, with a natural or black finish.