Paul Brett Vintage Signature Models
Paul Brett has worked together with Vintage® guitars to create a pair of Vintage Paul Brett Signature electro-acoustics.
Featuring a six-string (VE8000PB, UK RRP £449) and a 12-string (VE8000PB-12, UK RRP £499) model, the pair are influenced by the parlour guitars of the 1930s.
Both guitars feature solid spruce tops with rosewood backs and sides, along with Fishman pickups and preamps. In fitting with classic stylings, the 12-string guitar's neck joins the body at the 12th fret, while the 6-string's joins at the 14th fret.
Vintage Paul Brett signature models – specs
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Rosewood
- Binding: Maple/Wood purfling
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Top Nut: Graphtec TUSQ
- Saddle: Graphtec TUSQ
- Scale: 649mm
- Tuners: Gold
- Preamp and pickup: Fishman Matrix Infinity with Volume and Tone controls
- Pickup: Acoustic Matrix undersaddle pickup
- Case: Supplied with zero-gravity case
Paul Brett Vintage acoustics at JHS: www.jhs.co.uk/paulbrett.html
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New DV Mark Products for 2012 Italian guitar amp brand DV Mark unveiled its new products for 2012 at a press conference at the NAMM show in Anaheim, California.
- Gretsch Roots Collection Gretsch introduces its Roots Collection of acoustic instruments.
- Origin Guitars 6- & 7-String Models Origin Guitars is a three-man operation in California where instruments are designed and hand built in the Origin shop.