Martin & Co OMJM John Mayer
Buff Dog Buff Dog

« Basically A Dream Custom Shop OM-28V Amazing »

Published on 08/03/19 at 12:19
Audience: Anyone
What can I say about this guitar other than I have been playing Semi professionally for over 20 years now and this is probably one of the best guitars I've ever played and owned Martin has nothing Like this in their regular lineup Drop dead gorgeous and amazing playing very rare do you get both Beautiful Rosette Abalone 45 Style Custom neck Profile John dsign This for easy access at every fret Gorgeous black African Ebony fret board & saddle Engemann Spruce Top Yes is this the same spruce they use on the D-200 Deluxe model $150000 This specific spruce ages Like no other I have 2 Engemann top guitars I will Never Sell Disregard other reviewers you can use almost auy string Combination some do work better than other I get a continuous crisp clear sound this guitar is a Tone Canon That rings like a bell These are extremely hard to get a lot of stores can't keep these in stock they are a special edition and individually numbered I pre ordered mine And have a lower number If you're serious about your music this guitar is for you a family heirloom for sure I have fun

Images linked to this review

• photo