Martin & Co will introduce tomorrow at Summer NAMM the LX1E electric acoustic guitar designed in collaboration with Ed Sheeran.
The LX1E Ed Sheeran Signature guitar has a small size body, so that it can be used by children or travelers. Martin & Co adds that part of the sales of this guitar will be donated to the british East Anglia’s Children Hospices (www.each.org.uk).
- Solid sapele top with laser etchings and single rosette
- Jett Black HPL back and sides, textured finish
- X bracing
- Set-in Stratabond neck with oval shape
- Richlite fingerboard with 20 frets
- Neck/body joint at the 14th fret
- Nut width: 1 – 11/16"
- Scale length: 23"
- Orange logo and Ed Sheeran’s “+” on the headstock
- Belly-style richlite bridge
- Fishman Isys T preamp with built-in tuner
- Black hardware
- No pickguard
- Gig bag included
- Left-handed version available at no additional cost
The Martin LX1E Ed Sheeran Signature retails for $599. More information at www.martinguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.