[NAMM] Martin & Co LX1E Ed Sheeran guitar
Martin & Co will introduce tomorrow at Summer NAMM the LX1E electric acoustic guitar designed in collaboration with Ed Sheeran.
The LX1E Ed Sheeran Signature guitar has a small size body, so that it can be used by children or travelers. Martin & Co adds that part of the sales of this guitar will be donated to the british East Anglia's Children Hospices (www.each.org.uk).
- Solid sapele top with laser etchings and single rosette
- Jett Black HPL back and sides, textured finish
- X bracing
- Set-in Stratabond neck with oval shape
- Richlite fingerboard with 20 frets
- Neck/body joint at the 14th fret
- Nut width: 1 - 11/16"
- Scale length: 23"
- Orange logo and Ed Sheeran's "+" on the headstock
- Belly-style richlite bridge
- Fishman Isys T preamp with built-in tuner
- Black hardware
- No pickguard
- Gig bag included
- Left-handed version available at no additional cost
The Martin LX1E Ed Sheeran Signature retails for $599. More information at www.martinguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Suhr Classic T Antique guitar Suhr announces the release of the new Classic T Antique, a Tele-style guitar available in four finishes.
- Encore E89 electric guitar available UK distributor JHS announces the availability of the Encore E89 electric guitar for beginners and low-budget players.
- Custom77 launches the Steppin' Out guitar French manufacturer Custom77 announces the availability of a new Jazzmaster-like electric guitar, the Steppin'Out, available in two finishes.