Olympia Guitars OD10-SCE
frankiki frankiki
Publié le 10/25/09 à 09:06
Having previously

I have a little problem width at nut head for mrs fingers, you'd know where I can find one that spreads a little more rope please, it's the only problem with this guitar

lacks a little trunk to have adequate bass sound pure, but the preamp / tuner is excellent, and magnified it is perfect, fair and accurate

I use it for 5 years, with a few folk songs that are done on stage and play with me.
I tried and played many models, saw the bottle that I'm getting.
compact, handle very playable, even between two pieces in the stratum, it worth much more expensive guitars, I would say between 600 and 900 € for some brands,
if I do not find a way to expand the Nut for my fat fingers now that I am dedicated to the finger picking, I sell it to buy a tan30c that will go well with my fingers, but will hurt the wallet for a quality its equivalent