< Tous les avis Taylor 210ce
Bob-Otis Bob-Otis

« A Very Good Guitar »

Published on 02/24/16 at 06:14
Audience: Advanced Users
It really is a very good guitar, easy to play, thin neck, lightweight and great sound in both finger picking and with a pick.
Nice sound projection with a very good low/mid/treble balance in 100% acoustic. Right-hand technique is very important to get the best out of it.
I'll mention how important it is to try it before you buy, as I tried two of the same model and neither sounded the same...

Now let's talk about its preamp ...too simple to my taste, so the settings will be to correct with the acoustic amp or PA's EQ. That's definitely its weakness!! I generally use an Acus One 50 acoustic amp, it's really good and respects the guitar's unique sound.

Overall, it's a very good guitar that I use everywhere, outdoor and indoor. It stays well in tune, an absolute pleasure.
Of course, there's a large competition in this price range... So it would be better to go to the shop and try them all to find what suits you! I found it with this Taylor 210 CE.

Musically yours,