< Tous les avis Taylor 614ce-LTD Spring 2013
Taylor 614ce-LTD Spring 2013
narberd3654 narberd3654

«  excellent »

Published on 11/27/14 at 07:42
Made in usa all in maple (cross pommele, ribs showers table sitka) the neck is mahogany, the ebony inlay nacre.ma key guitar is not electrified.
my note; 9.5

USE

the handle is very pleasant rather late compared to other guitar that I possesses, it is a very light guitar with good projection is very well balanced access to the treble is good, thanks to cuteway this guitar is very very precise and sounds from top to bottom of the handle.
my note; 9.5

rhythmic as little solo home everything is good the sound is crystal well slender notes, for me it is the best acoustic guitar that I had.
Note, 9.5

NOTICE GLOBAL

happy owner for 1 year and a half after more than a year of research, I can not say how I have tried to guitars (serie, luthier) I wanted a very good scratch (probably the last)
I love everything about this guitar but especially the sound that it delivers.
opportunity to buy a lover of beautiful and very good guitars in a state almost new I do not regret my little euros (1800) because my sister is twice new and unopened like I do it again if I changed guitar.
Note, 9.5