Taylor 810ce

All user reviews for the Taylor 810ce

( 5/5 based on 2 reviews )
2 reviews
  • MGR/aic007MGR/aic007

Taylor 810 CE

Taylor 810cePublished on 07/25/02 at 15:00
    I bought this at the Sam Ash in Carle Place, NY. Cost was $2700 after taxes and warrenties.

Everything! If you ever picked up a Taylor you understand what I mean. This is probably one of the best sounding guitars I have ever heard or played. Fast sweet action, warm sound, and soooo damn comfortable. I went about looking for something a little less expensive from Taylor but once I played this guitar, I HAD TO HAVE IT. If you are looking for an acoustic you owe it to yourself to try this instrument.

absolutely nothing.

absolutely nothing.

A must have if you really want the best acoustic around in that price range and even higher. I have tried guitars that are twice as much and can't reproduce this sound. I will never buy another type of acoustic. EVER!

• MGR/Charlie DeanMGR/Charlie Dean

Taylor Model 810CE and 910CE

Taylor 810cePublished on 12/09/01 at 15:00
    I purchased the Taylor Model 810CE in Beaumont, Texas from Guitar and Banjo Studio. I had every intention of purchasing a C. E. Martin. I played several Martins including a D-42. Then, I spotted my Taylor 810CE. With the first note, I was sold. Being a life long musician the call of the Martin still rang in my mind. 6 months after my first purchase, I again sought a Martin this time diverted by the Taylor 910CE.

With the first note of either guitar, it was obvious of the superior playability. Then, accompanied by the warmest tonal sounds and projection that rivals any C.E. Martin that I have played. The feel and sounds from the vibrations of the instrument actually become a part of the individual.

I have not found any dislikes of these guitars to date with the exception of having to decide which one to play.

The first impression of the instruments are not 'eye-candy'. They are exquisite selections of woods (Indian Rosewood) and superberb craftsmanship. After owning them for over 6 months they are as much 'eye-candy' as any guitar I have seen.

The call of the wild for a Martin guitar has not returned. However, the lure for another acoustic has arisen. Talyor has the 'Presentation Series' guitar that the construction is individuall supervised by Bob Taylor, himself, and is made from select Brazilian Rosewood' with serious 'eye-candy' in the form of exquisite blends of unique inlay designs. I ca hardly wait to order one.