< Tous les avis Taylor DN8e

«  An excellent balance! »

Published on 02/16/13 at 04:06
- Manufacturing USA
- Solid Spruce Sitka.
- American Mahogany neck.
- Back & Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood.
- Touche, easel and ebony pegs.
- Benchmarks "point" inlaid pearl inlay and abalone rosette on.
- Binding ivoroïde on the body and the handle.
- Mechanical oil bath, Taylor, golden.
- Electronic ES ®.
- Supplied in case.
- Electronics: 1 volume, 1 set Bass, Treble 1

A stick better than i could test, soft.
A fairly consistent size, but the grip easier.

Then, whether or not plug it sounds! Unlike Cutaway who lose their acoustic on other models of the brand if it sounds as good acoustics and a real treat once connected!
A perfect balance of bass, midrange and treble!

I use it for 5 years and to be honest, apart from a Gibson J-200 I heard anything like balanced sound!
I tried many dejas Martin, Gibson and Taylor ... For my part I prefer to Martin Taylor but that is a matter of personal taste! But in Taylor is that if I repeat without hesitation!
The price is quite high but for such a high quality wood can only understand and when we play it, it becomes obvious between playing comfort, quality workmanship, beautiful wood and sound of the snapping round to with a balance of such a level ... without forgetting that it has a very strong sound projection!
To my hard, really very difficult, I would say that he lacks a setting on the electronic medium.