< Tous les avis Taylor GS Mini-e QS
Taylor GS Mini-e QS
Taylor GS Mini-e QS

Acoustic-electric Folk/Western guitar from Taylor belonging to the GS Mini series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Abey Abey
Published on 05/01/14 at 03:35
Made in Mexico
Electro: Taylor Expression System
control: Bass / treble / volume
switch inside the box to reduce the sensitivity of the beast when too much feedback

The neck is thin, fast, not too small. I board my Martin with his big trunk D without problem.
This guitar is really well thought out, while the handle is usable, easy access to acute.
The sound is THE highlight of this guitar!

Everything goes on, the sound is modern (compared to my Martin), have very low but does not stifle the midrange and treble.
I tried the GS Mini e rosewood had a big disappointment, not at all balanced, ebony handle was not black but had white marks ... and disappointment as a sound vennait a little boardy whether acoustic or electro.

I think I stumbled upon a good version for my QS has no default and what it sounds. Once connected, the ES meets the sound of the guitar and it is pure pleasure

I for 1 month and 1 to play 2 hours a day. I'll even do a concert Saturday with.

The lifts are exceptional, they keep the agreement even after several days of non-use, the finishes are very good for a guitar of this price. I hesitated with taylor series 100 and 200 but the GS Mini has just buried! A really good guitar, warranty 12 years Taylor!

After the guitars made in Mexico I always think it's Russian roulette and you can either fall on a unique model (commme mine) is dark dung like the ones I've tried in the shop. I finally took mine correspondence GuitarShop in Biarritz where Lionel took the time to actually test for me, sent me some photos, made me comparos with other guitars that had shop. I do not share with them but the service is so good that I want to point out, that's all.