Mattrixx-n presents the SanGreal, an acoustic instrument amplifier.
According to the manufacturer, the SanGreal combines a neodymium powered ribbon driver with an advanced low frequency driver along with state-of-the-art preamplifier, control, effects and power amplifier electronics. It aims at delivering true reproduction of the highest to lowest notes of acoustic instruments such as guitars, harps, violins, pianos and many others. An optional vacuum tube preamplifier provides the classic warm tonality that many performers find desirable. A unique acoustic cabinet design and operational features provide optimal functionality and flexibility.
The SanGreal was designed to work equally well for live performance or studio recording. If need be, it can also be mounted on a stand.
- Two Input Channels
- Two Instrument Inputs
- Vacuum Tube Instrument Input for Channels One and Two (optional)
- Microphone Input
- Line Input
- Monitor Input
- Three Channel Equalization
- Notch Filter
- Multi-Mode Reverberation
- Two Channel Effects Sends/Returns
- Balanced Direct Output
- 400 Watt Bi-Amplification
- Multi-Ply birch Cabinet with Carrying Handle
- Stand Up/Pole Mount Capability For Sound Reinforcements in Small Venues
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.