Mattrixx-n presents the SanGreal, an acoustic instrument amplifier.
According to the manufacturer, the SanGreal combines a neodymium powered ribbon driver with an advanced low frequency driver along with state-of-the-art preamplifier, control, effects and power amplifier electronics. It aims at delivering true reproduction of the highest to lowest notes of acoustic instruments such as guitars, harps, violins, pianos and many others. An optional vacuum tube preamplifier provides the classic warm tonality that many performers find desirable. A unique acoustic cabinet design and operational features provide optimal functionality and flexibility.
The SanGreal was designed to work equally well for live performance or studio recording. If need be, it can also be mounted on a stand.
- Two Input Channels
- Two Instrument Inputs
- Vacuum Tube Instrument Input for Channels One and Two (optional)
- Microphone Input
- Line Input
- Monitor Input
- Three Channel Equalization
- Notch Filter
- Multi-Mode Reverberation
- Two Channel Effects Sends/Returns
- Balanced Direct Output
- 400 Watt Bi-Amplification
- Multi-Ply birch Cabinet with Carrying Handle
- Stand Up/Pole Mount Capability For Sound Reinforcements in Small Venues
Viewers of this article also read...
- AXL and the battle of Medway AXL Guitars presents the Medway Special 1GN, a tube combo amplifier for guitars.
- Richmond Dorchester Godin Guitars' new brand Richmond Guitars presents the Dorchester electric guitar, a retro-styled, vintage-looking model.
- OohLaLa Manufacturing Soda Meiser As the 2008 Summer NAMM approaches, let's focus on OohLaLa Manufacturing's Soda Meiser distorsion pedal, one of the brand's new products for 2008.