- Made in China
- Finish "natural walnut"
- Table, bottom and sides brakes,
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard,
- Frets in Ivorex II
- Rosewood bridge pins with "Advantage"
- 20 frets
- As "medium jumbo" with Cutaway Venetian
- Micro B-Band and Ibanez SRT preamp with tuner,
- Mechanical oil bath
- Finishing very well, though some minor details could have been better cared
at the opening.
=> Difficult to be choosy at this price (350 euros!) Especially as this guitar deserves a place in a higher range. The woods are lovely, very well made inlay, the shape is balanced and pan Venetian brings a touch of originality. However, I regret that there is no clear pickguard original as to benefit from the rosette and the table without scratching the first rounds pick.
- Handle very nice and easy to play and if more action is set to pass easily crossed even in first box,
- Average weight over the medium,
- Grip very natural
- Reliable mechanical, holding the agreement without problem
- Perfectly set and just when purchasing.
=> Despite the width of the handle - quite legitimate on a 12-string - which a little tired after a while, this guitar is a pleasure to play, you find yourself at ease immediately with no time to adaptation, but attention to the settings! The manager of the store where I found in Belgium has changed the set of strings and neat settings but far from always the case in this price range: So attention to the purchase by mail ... And for those wondering what is the use of a bevel on a twelve string is very handy on the final chord of "Give a Little Bit"!
- Sounds fresh, bright but without aggressiveness,
- Moderate acoustic power but is far from being a defect,
- Tuner accurate, reliable and fast
- Amplification very satisfactory, no staining pronounced, we find the same balance sound waves.
=> This guitar is made to accompany the song is a marvel of sweetness and chorus of 12 strings is fine and delicate. It is difficult to modulate the power game but I consider it rather as a benefit, it avoids having to focus too much on his guitar playing and singing can heal.
- Used for more than six months
- Excellent value for money.
=> I found this model completely by chance did not intend to buy a nth guitar, let alone a twelve string! But it will just fluff a few chords and then play it plugged in to be completely under the spell. It's a great surprise to me who am not at all a fan of Ibanez. Caution, however the settings on this price range, the instruments are too often placed in stores "as is" coming out of the box by unscrupulous vendors (handles poorly resolved, mechanical cowardly action too high). I have rarely seen a tool which has thousands of kilometers in containers that do not require some small adjustments elementary ...