L.R. Baggs will showcase at NAMM 2013 the new Lyric amplifing system for acoustic guitars.
The L.R. Baggs Lyric system mounts to the underside of the bridge plate with simple peel-&-stick adhesive to preserve the integrity of your instrument. The mic leverages the "pressure-zone" principle by positioning the capsule just 3mm from the surface of the top to hear the entire soundboard.
Lyric employs the Tru-Mic noise canceling technology that rejects "boxy" reflections inside of the acoustic chamber.
- TRU•MIC noise canceling technology
- No pickup
- Analog signal conditioning
- All discrete mic preamplifier
- Soundhole volume control
- Mic presence control
No information about the retail price. The Lyric system will be available at the end of the year. More details on lrbaggs.com/lyric/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.