ZT Amplifiers will attend NAMM next week where they will introduce the Extortion (Expressive Distortion) guitar pedal.
The ZT Extortion pedal combines two operation modes: a vintage-style analog overdrive and an DSP-enhanced analog that extend the sonic range from blues-y midrange-sweet drive through searing highs to the deeply scooped chug of death metal.
A Spectral DSP stomp and potentiometer let you manage the DSP mode, they can also be controlled real-time with an external expression pedal.
- Switchable between pure analog and DSP-enhanced analog modes
- LED indicators for Bypass, Analog engaged, DSP engaged
- Tone control (functions as Graphic EQ)
- Drive & Level controls
- Control Input for expression pedal (not included)
- True-bypass circuitry
Discover this new Extorsion pedal on www.ztamplifiers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.