[NAMM] ZT Amp Extortion distortion pedal
ZT Amplifiers will attend NAMM next week where they will introduce the Extortion (Expressive Distortion) guitar pedal.
The ZT Extortion pedal combines two operation modes: a vintage-style analog overdrive and an DSP-enhanced analog that extend the sonic range from blues-y midrange-sweet drive through searing highs to the deeply scooped chug of death metal.
A Spectral DSP stomp and potentiometer let you manage the DSP mode, they can also be controlled real-time with an external expression pedal.
- Switchable between pure analog and DSP-enhanced analog modes
- LED indicators for Bypass, Analog engaged, DSP engaged
- Tone control (functions as Graphic EQ)
- Drive & Level controls
- Control Input for expression pedal (not included)
- True-bypass circuitry
Discover this new Extorsion pedal on www.ztamplifiers.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] L.R. Baggs introduces the Lyric guitar mic L.R. Baggs will showcase at NAMM 2013 the new Lyric amplifing system for acoustic guitars.
- [NAMM] Limited Edition Epiphone 1952 Sorrento Epiphone celebrates the year 1962 with a collection of limited edition instruments which includes the Sorrento guitar.
- [NAMM] 3 Gretsch Center-Block Series guitars Along with the 130th Anniversary guitaris, Gretsch will introduce at NAMM 2013 three new archtop Center-Block guitars.