ADAM Audio A7X
ADAM Audio A7X

Active Monitor from ADAM Audio belonging to the AX series.

q.thierry q.thierry
Publié le 05/03/10 à 10:36
* What characteristics have motivated your choice?

listening and the reputation of Adam a7 (the A7X was not available at the time of my order)

* For what purpose?
Home studio, mixing in with the main listening NS10M complement
soundtrack creation (theater) and mix together made live.

* What amp / What configuration?
A7X are the active
my config: Motu 2408mk8 and 24I / O running on Cubase SX3 ... Xp pc

First of all do this one week that I have, so I will publish if later, things vex me or vice versa

* The frequency curve is sufficiently neutral?
so far no problems except low key at the beginning (speakers placed against a wall) but the switch on the rear is effective I am at-3dB and is perfect (all adjustable notched up to 0.5dB -6 db.)

* The stereo image is good?
the stereo is brilliant, no problems placing the instruments.

* The sound is clear and accurate across the spectrum?
the treble is very interesting and also the medium (for placement of the voice nickel, no problem for the low kick and this is not too rough.

* The dynamic is respected?
I did not notice anything unusual.

* For how long have you been using it? several months

* What thing do you like most/least about it?
+ On / off and volume at the front, acute, the stereo and they send a lot.
- No SPDIF input, they are deep.

* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I have NS10, I try the A7 there not so long after all other models range was lower.

* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
in this range is not cheap, but good at a price.
Quentin