[NAMM] ATC SCM45A Pro 3-way monitor
The ATC SCM high end series of powered monitors will include in 2015 a new 3-way model, the SCM45A Pro.
The new ATC SCM45A Pro is designed for mid- to nearfield monitoring in professional studios.
- 2x 6.5” paper cone woofers
- 1x 3.7” soft dome mid speaker
- 1” soft dome compression driver
- Class A/B MOSFET tri-amplifier: 150W (LF), 60W (MF) and 25W (HF) RMS
- Linear frequency response between 70 Hz and 17 kHz
- Crossover frequencies at 380 Hz and 3.5 kHz with 4th order filters damped with phase compensation
- Max SPL: 112 SPL continuous
- +3 dB bass boost at 40 Hz, continuously variable via a rear knob
- Input level trim between 0 and -6 dB / 1V - 2V via rear control
- XLR audio input
- Dimensions: 353 x 600 x 375mm
- Weight: 36 kg
The new SCM45A Pro will be available starting from February for the price of £ 7,042/pair (excl. taxes). More info at www.atcloudspeakers.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Blue Microphones Hummingbird Audiofanzine visited the Blue Microphones booth at NAMM 2015 to know more about the Hummingbird small diaphragm condenser mic.
- [NAMM] Rode NTR ribbon microphone Rode is at NAMM 2015 to introduce several new products, including the NTR ribbon studio microphone.
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenyx QX602MP3 mixer The Behringer Xenyx family welcomes this year the new QX602MP3 mixer for small setups.