[NAMM][VIDEO] Fender Passport Studio
Fender and Focal have partnered to design the new Passport Studio active monitors that we discovered at the NAMM Show 2014.
- 2-way active monitors sold as pair
- Class D 150W amplifier
- Focal 5” cone woofer
- Focal reversed dome tweeter
- Front Volume knob and high and low-frequency correction
- Balanced 1/4” inputs
- 1/8” stereo aux input
- Front vent
- LED for signal and clipping
- Dimensions: 21.6 x 45.72 x 35.5 cm
- Weight: 8.4kg
The Fender Passport Studio pair MSRP in the US is $799.99. More info at www.fender.com and in the following presentation filmed at NAMM 2014:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Waldorf 2-Pole demo 2-Pole is the name of Waldorf’s new analog filter module that is introduced today to our team at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] Behringer X18 mixer with iPad dock Behringer hits the iPad mixing market with the new X18 compact unit that is introduced this weekend at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] 2 new Lewitt condenser microphones Lewitt may initiate a new studio revolution with its two new condenser microphones, which are introduced at NAMM 2014 this weekend.