[Musikmesse] Focal Trio6 Be powered monitors
Focal introduces at Musikmesse 2015 a new three-way powered monitor that can be switched to a traditional two-way configuration, the Trio6 Be.
The new Focal Trio6 Be hosts an 8” subwoofer, a 5” woofer and a 1” Beryllium tweeter and thanks to the built-in Focus mode, it can be reconfigured to a two-way monitor with only the woofer and tweeter in use. The system will automatically limit the frequency response in both configurations.
The Trio6 Be use an innovative rotating baffle for the woofer and tweeter that can be rotated to 360° in 90° steps so that you can install the monitors horizontally or vertically.
Last, a 1/4” input on the rear panel allows for connecting a control pedal, while the 1/4” output gives you the ability to link a second Trio6 Be and switch both monitors to 2 or 3-way simultaneously.
- 8” subwoofer with composite sandwich cone
- 5” woofer with composite sandwich cone
- 1” pure Beryllium tweeter with reverse dome
- Rotating baffle for the woofer and tweeter
- 3 amplifiers: 220W in Class G for the subwoofer, 150W in class G for the woofer and 100W in class A/B for the tweeter
- Frequency responses: 35 Hz - 40 kHz ± 3 db in 3-way mode / 90 hz - 20 kHz ± 3 dB in 2-way mode
- Max SPL: 115 dB SPL peak @ 1m in 3-way mode / 105 dB SPL peak @ 1m in 2-way mode
- Sensitivity select: +45 dBu / -10 dBV
- Low-frequency shelf: +/- 3dB between 35 and 250 Hz
- High-frequency shelf: +/- 3 dB between 4.5 and 40 kHz
- Mid notch: +/- 3 dB at 160 Hz, Q factor = 1
- LED indicators for the Focus mode on, audio clipping and protection
- 1/4” Focus input and output
- Dimensions: 520 x 278 x 360 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
Discover the new Focal Trio6 Be powered monitors at www.focalprofessional.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] Audient iD14 and ASP800 Along with its iD14 audio interface and monitoring controller, Audient introduces at Musikmesse a new version of its ASP mic preamp.
- [Musikmesse] New AT2020USBi USB/iOS microphone Audio-Technica introduces a new version of its AT2020USB condenser microphone with digital output which is compatible with iOS devices.
- [Musikmesse] Audio-Technica BP40 microphone Audio-Technica will introduce tomorrow at Musikmesse 2015 a new dynamic large diaphragm vocal mic for broadcast, the BP40.