[Musikmesse] PSI Audio A214-M
PSI introduced its new A214-M active monitor at this month's Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany.
According to the manufacturer, it has the following features:
- Compact size (166x446x200)
- High continuous maximum spl of 108dB
- Dispersion of 90º x 60º (H xV)
- Smooth integration when combined with a subwoofer
- Frequency range of 53Hz to 23kHz at -6dB
- Easy installation - optional metal bracket
- CPR system for highly precise stereo image
- AOI system for superior impulse accuracy
- ALG system for ideal acoustic impedance adaptation
- Bi-amp amplifier stage with monitoring feature
- Protection circuit for each driver and amplifier
- Flat frequency response +/- 2 dB
- Optimised phase coherent directivity
- Magnetically compensated for use close to monitors
- PSC : Phantom standby control.
No pricing or availability info yet.
For more specs, check out this PDF file
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Charter Oak SCL1 The CharterOak SCL-1 Discrete Compressor Limiter is designed to provide a constant output level regardless of input level or frequency, without the familiar pumping and gasping effect that is inherent in most compressors and limiters.
- Sound Devices CL-2 Sound Devices has introduced the new CL-2 Boom Pole Remote Fader for the 788T.
- Sound Devices 788T-SSD Sound Devices has introduced a new model to its recorder lineup at NAB, the 788T-SSD.