PSI introduced its new A214-M active monitor at this month's Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany.
According to the manufacturer, it has the following features:
- Compact size (166x446x200)
- High continuous maximum spl of 108dB
- Dispersion of 90º x 60º (H xV)
- Smooth integration when combined with a subwoofer
- Frequency range of 53Hz to 23kHz at -6dB
- Easy installation - optional metal bracket
- CPR system for highly precise stereo image
- AOI system for superior impulse accuracy
- ALG system for ideal acoustic impedance adaptation
- Bi-amp amplifier stage with monitoring feature
- Protection circuit for each driver and amplifier
- Flat frequency response +/- 2 dB
- Optimised phase coherent directivity
- Magnetically compensated for use close to monitors
- PSC : Phantom standby control.
No pricing or availability info yet.
For more specs, check out this PDF file
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.