- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
A double-coil woofer with a huge suspension, requiring engineering wonders of the materials for the HP does not quickly crame coil-contact chamber. This therefore demonstrates a high quality manufacturing and R & D.
The XLR output with high pass filter and remote control was also an important feature.
- For what purpose?
Usage Hifiste / Audiophile (!)... in 20 square meters.
He serves as a pre-amp to adjust the sound studio on my amp (which is the knobs to 90% at bottom).
- What amp / What configuration? ...
[sources optical toslink switch ]===[ ]===[ SRC2496 ]===[ R10S ]===[ CROWN SUB D75-A MONITOR AUDIO RS6 ]===
And I'm not going to change!
- The sound is clear and precise?
Yes, it's a good sub, even at low volume ... and reserve power, there a. .. I'm not ready to push into a corner.
- How long have you use it?
Less than a year.
- What is so special that you like most and least?
I like the remote control, precision, power.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
The general public, with a Genelec studio 54 cm HP DVD (which Collapsible super easy, huh!) And some 25 cm in the same range (Tapco, Tannoy ...).
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...