[Musikmesse] Unity Audio Super Rock monitors
Unity Audio will introduce at Musikmesse 2015 the successor of the Rock two-way powered monitors, called Super Rock.
The new Super Rock are, according to Unity Audio, Rock mk2 that are pushed to 11. The British manufacturer indeed improved all the components, from the Baltic birch enclosure with redesigned Corian front that avoids sound coloration, reduces reflexions and improves sound image, to the speakers, including the woofer which is now an 8” model, just like on the Boulder.
- 8” SEAS aluminum cone woofer
- Mundorf AMT tweeter
- 2 Class A/B discret amps with custom transformers by Esoteric Audio Research (Tim de Paravicini)
- Total power: 100W
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 38 kHz ± 3dB
- 18mm Baltic birch multiply enclosure
- Dimensions: 354 x 268 x 406 mm
The Super Rock monitors will be sold in pairs. They will be available starting from June, for the MSRP of 4,750 € / $5,250 / £3,540 excl. taxes. Musikmesse visitors will have the opportunity to discover these new monitors on Wednesday at booth A73, Hall 5.1. More info soon at www.unityaudio.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] New SSL LMC+ 500 compressor SSL will introduce on Wednesday at Musikmesse 2015 an improved version of its Listen Mic Compressor in 500 format.
- [Musikmesse] Tascam TM-80 condenser mic Tascam introduces a new very affordable condenser microphone for home studio, the TM-80.
- PluralEyes offered with a Rode microphone Until the end of the year, Rode offers purchasers of one of their microphones the Red Giant PluralEyes audio/video sync software.