Behringer Eurolive B1800D-PRO
Behringer Eurolive B1800D-PRO

Active subwoofer from Behringer belonging to the Eurolive series.

w40exe w40exe

«  Super Sub! »

Publié le 12/12/10 à 11:53
* For how long have you been using it?

for evenings, for 2 months

Did you try many other models before getting this one?

yes, JBL subwoofers, they did not disappoint at all either but I wanted to change brands and see what offers another manufacturer. Already aware of the Behringer for some products I own (filter, mixer DDM4000) we will say that I did not hesitate for long.
What thing do you like most/least about it?

Most: power, mode bass boost that is perfect to get more bass.

Minimum: none (for now)
# What is your opinion about the value for the price?

For me it is really good

# Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...

yes, without hesitation.

for my point of view, I would note that this sub is really good, powerful design is frankly very successful,''boost''function adds one more to the subwoofer. It is perfect for those who want to get into the mobile disco and have a sound impressive from the start. Maintaining for those who plan on using it on parties, 500 people on the TRACK, forgetting everything once, and will see better products. But say - you think it's really a good subwoofer for that price.

I add a photo of one of my tricks to show how it looks. (Above the 2 speakers are pregnant by 12 inches)

Images linked to this review

• photo