* What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
XLR connectors for three point balanced low impedance microphone.
Jack Connectors for three point line level balanced or unbalanced.
JACK connector insert
LINE input connectors or RCA stereo jack.
Jack Audio Connectors return an external effect.
* How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
- 2-way mono, 3 stereo channels
- Main Out L / R (general release)
- Bus (AUX, EFX RETURN and UAX
- Three-band channel EQ
- An insert on each mono channel.
- Integrated 24 bit DSP. 100 presets available.
- 48V phantom power on each channel Micro
* What is the accuracy of the sample (bits / kHz)?
Output level max: +20 dB (Main L / R, AUX1, and EFX (THD = 0.5%) CTL ROOM)
* The general configuration is simple?
Yes, very simple. The rendering of the 100 preset is stunning and very easy to adjust.
* The usual functions are they easily accessible?
* The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
* The console is transparent?
* Introduced she breath?
* The equalizer is it effective?
* For how long have you been using it?
Recently and pleasantly surprised.
* What thing do you like most/least about it?
Plus: The effects and adjustment
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?