Soundcraft M4
Soundcraft M4

Analog Mixer from Soundcraft belonging to the M series.

djaubenas djaubenas

«  A bomb quality! »

Publié le 02/08/14 à 18:51
yes it is rackable with optional corner braces (45 euros). I personally have built a dedicated flybridge with 2 Pioneer CDJ turntables with 2 shelves and who stand up for the PC.
insert effects impeccable auxiliary, I use a Lexicon mx 200 DJ and karaoke evenings. 4-way stereo + 4 mono channels, 4 auxiliaries, the equa para 4 mic inputs on the 4-way stereo bass / treble.
It exists since 2002 and is approaching the end of life, take advantage of price based ... right now!

Easy for anyone with some knowledge. Manual in the language of Shakespeare ... So British ... I love! 3 types of sockets 220 V which are supplied with English!

Pure console, its transparent. Effective equalizer, I remain, however, and I stuck linear output a DBX 160 XL + 1 DBX 231 S Equa ... Sound wawe CD, MP3 to 320k for pc!
Zero breath and it grows!

Since February 2014 I use. I hesitated with the avai Yamaha cx 124 mg (309 euros new, secondhand 180-200 euros), no regrets! Yam is excellent but fewer opportunities and smaller.
Quality prices! The M4 was still worth 550 euros in it a few months ago ... 259 euros bought new beginning in February 2014 at Thomann B Stock (demo table but in new condition and 3 years warranty!) To date is 288 euros ... Unbeatable!
This week I get into the 42 to buy a second ... 220 euros a few months and still under warranty ... A studio of voice track and prod, another rule M4 evening!
As you love it does not count!
Super quality, functions, class look and pro ... it is impressed on ... As some of my competitors have told me ... you do not work with a DJ table ... !
Yes, but long race knobs ... outstanding (RCF Art 715 MKII behind) ... It changes a Behringer DX 2000 some ... Laugh!