Soundcraft Notepad 124FX
Soundcraft Notepad 124FX

Analog Mixer from Soundcraft belonging to the Notepad series.

Pictocube Pictocube

«  It has everything a great »

Publié le 06/23/11 à 05:59
Non Rack Console, tiny, dense. It offers a varied and suited connectors, see the features ... In any case, so small, it is very comprehensive. The bill looks much better than the Compact series. The preamps are better too, identical to the major brand models.

a flat, entrance 2nd Track: This is not an additional entry when sending to the exits, the other tracks are muted.

Configuration child who has already had a console in hand, if this is your first single, the manual is very clear and detailed as always with Soundcraft.

She looks pretty clear, at least more than my previous one. No breath, no sizzle, no signal coming from who knows where. The effects are very good apps, but at this price.

I use it for 2 weeks. Before I had a Soundcraft Compact 10 and before that a Soundcraft Spirit E6. I am very satisfied. I have not tried other similar models, despite some surprises with the previous brand I like this console and this suited me very much in its configuration.

What I like most is his size / performance.
What I like least is the story of the coming 2nd Track I imagined to be an additional input, although ultimately it does not pose a problem to me.

The price / quality ratio I look unbeatable, I would do this choice.