- How many lanes, bus, auxiliary sends, returns ...)?
40 canaux/8aux/8bus/inserts/Sortie Live each slice, a matrix on which groups can send in every sense of 8 additional outputs, HUGE!!
- What type of connectors (RCA Jack, XLR ...)?
XLR / Jack
- The parametric equalizer is it?
Semi parametric, very effective!!
- The effects section is integrated? ...
- The general configuration is simple?
Very simple when you've already used a mixing console
- The usual functions are they easily accessible?
Everything is easily accessible!! Everything is there, phase reverse, pad, complete monitor section, two oscillator frequencies and talkback.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
I did not have the manual nor the data sheet!!
- The console is transparent?
No, it is made to rock, its spring MECHANT.
- Introduced she breath?
yes it blows a little, it is normal for a console that has 15 years, but it's not embarrassing.
The equalizer is it effective? ...
Carr, for the low, there is a choice of 2 freq (60hz and 120hz) for mediums (120hz to 450Hz) with a choice of narrow or not the bell, the upper midrange (450Hz to 18kHz) always with narrow the choice of bell, and the treble was a choice between 6kHz and 12kHz.
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
Sound, it was potato, the matrix, and the beefy side it gives off, 180 pounds anyway!!
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Yes, I worked on the midas, soundcraft live, I had a Sountracs SOLO, I quickly sold, I had a Yamaha 02Rv1, which was good for its time, but that does give me nothing, the eq was stinking, the preamp too!! I prefer to have a good analog console that holds nothing back from my tavail, but who does his job!
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
EXCELLENT!! 40 slices for 2900euros??
I was initially interested in a trident 32 channels, I would have had a 16 channels for that price, I do not put in any sound in doubt because it's one of my next console but I need a real machine in the hands.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes, although I know that my ear will evolve again.
I would put clips soon when I would start my prods