Fostex X-26
modtendo modtendo
Publié le 02/23/09 à 03:11
I use Fostex analog ... always been much the x15 (my beginners)
the X-26 is an old MODEL I happily rediscover ...
it is basic and takes up little space (not very heavy either ...), we recorded 2 tracks max both with the possibility of low rgler / Agues upstream but not downstream that ... 'is important, we can always rcuprer each track output if needed!
He is very instinctive to use and can be reached without difficulty a great final result: Dolby effective, dynamic and above all a good full and warm that has nothing do with his sausage of digital technology (but other qualities ...).
It is true that the media k7 is fragile, but if it is mticuleux, registration is super reliable, however if you dmagntise the heads regularly ... and yes, there are constraints!
I worked with numrique (aw 1644 of yam among others) and wholesale magntos analog (Fostex e16/tascam TR8 etc ...)
and I think the band retains sacred qualities, even if the numrique is also dfend: bah, have the 2 on a console seems to me good sense ....
terms of price, has cost in 1984 (the 4000frs x15!), but today was worth a handful of mussels (pcheurs friends ...) and it works like day 1: good ptits products to Madame ...
nice trick: throw out the 4 tracks on inputs g / d before and g / d rear of an amplifier to make the home cin 4.0! SACD has more that ... well keep trying, you tell me the news!
In conclusion, I would say that we must put a little 4-track at home, because these cattle are very endearing ... really!
wise ...