« analog low-end »Published on 11/27/11 at 23:29
- Voice polyphony 4-2-oscillator or an oscillator 8 votes
- Square oscillator with 4 octaves diffrent stackable on each oscillator (16 '- 8' - 4 '- 2')
-3 Envelopes 5 segments: 1 volume + 1 for each oscillator freq filter cutoff
- 1 LFO osc applicable basic and / or filter
- Gnrateur white noise
- Stereo chorus
- A small one track squenceur simplissime
The big default:
- Big Problem: a single filter, so the notes successively supported when playing an agreement by the single pass filter and therefore the only filter envelope (fortunately possibility of redclanchement each press of the shell successive key)
- No chorus rglage (on / off)
- Bad keyboard without VLOC qualitbr /> - MIDI simplified: no Sysex for changing sounds (have to use interface synthou save the sample set (obligation to use the interface "cassette"!)
- No portamento
- Volume knob acts as ON / OFF
- Mandatory use of an external power supply or batteries (!)
Economic interface trs, (6 digit LED + 1 + pav numrique few buttons), but well thought ergonomics trs trs.
It's surprising, but finally, the Syth is programmed fairly easily.
I had other synth in the same era, which taient much less convenient for the ACCS and changing paramtres (though the people had an LCD alpha numriques)
Notice complte with translation and Retailer dbile -> better to read in English
Of course, the original programs are far from being ralistes (!)
I no longer use this synth but I think it may have analogical CRER few nice, with a certain identity (due to the oscillators).
Avoid any mode 8 votes, as the voice mode 4 can detune the second oscillator. With the chorus in addition it makes a certain warmth.
For my part, I used it well for bass, or some synthetic cloths (not have to look to a web of violins!)
Overall, looking at the technical choices, we understand that this synth a silent low end of the era.
Presented in the present context, it is a real identity with analoqique own sound, so I think usable.
I do not use more because the type of sound no longer reflects my current style.