Korg MaxiKorg 800 DV
Korg MaxiKorg 800 DV

Analog Synth from Korg .

Backdraft Backdraft
Published on 06/16/12 at 16:55
duophonic its insured fabulous big time travel provided

Use a bit unusual but very simple commands to start up you can go from one sound to another on stage with a little practice

70es typed it only looks like these brothers 700S and 700
very soft and grainy filter and bawling through the ring modulator

I had two at one time, ONE ME stolen by some JULIAN CROSS NANTES I research since 2004 (also if you have information I'm interested) this man has abused my kindness for me strip my 800DV I had for years (plus other material by the way) I made the mistake of selling the second was a good friend of Paris thinking that I could retrieve the first
since I have a 700S that I love and remember the good times spent with my 800DV