< Tous les avis Roland JUNO-1
Roland JUNO-1

Analog Synth from Roland belonging to the Juno series

soopalonyon soopalonyon
Published on 11/21/07 at 12:26
- What type of keyboard (piano synth ...)? How many octaves?
Keyboard type synth without VLOC. Four octaves.
- What Controller (pitch, modulation, sustain ...)?
A 2-axis joystick allows pitch and modulation (handy to move the sound).
- What connection (Audio, MIDI pedals ...)?
Trio classic twelve o'clock. Taken to pedals. Stereo or mono audio output + headphone jack.
- How many sounds, effects? What styles? Are ditables?
All sounds are ditables. Effect: the chorus. A kind of pitch (watch the rglage applies all the sounds).
- Via a utility Mac / PC?
Yes it is also convenient to store or even edit sounds since the apps offer the interface configuration pg300 (found at alphadial I think).
- What is polyphony? ...
I have over the exact figure but it is reasonable, sr there has been progress since then.

- The configuration gnrale Is it easy?
Enough even if the principle of navigation pages by pages can sometimes annoying (I say was against the old configs o All parameters are directly under the fingers)
- The edition of sounds and effects is it easy?
It's not complicated trs once you head into the architecture of the machine. I recommend the use of 300 pg or a soft formulation. It's faster and more fun than navigating through the pages.
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Download on the net anything.

- The sounds they agree your style of music?
Can be drawn from a broad palette of sounds even if everything is built from combinations of basic waveforms.
- Are they ralistes?
Okay, it's not too much at stake.
- The effects are they effective and responsive?
The chorus is effective trs. The key pitch can play fixed intervals (such straight, octave). I use it primarily to switch to mono. I happened to rgler to play the same note four octaves: the standard.
- The expression is good? (Raction VLOC the aftertouch)?
The keyboard is not sensitive, but we can all be done by controlling the remdier juno from a keyboard give this kind of sensitive.
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? ...
Bzz pouic tffvvvv skrkk
Example of the use of a song: Haunted Blue ( http://www.myspace.com/theghostfile ) . I used to "lead" (the moog sound, at the same time I never had a moog ).

- How long have you use it?
9 months
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The +: bass sounds and slick, it's hot, serious, powerful
the -: page navigation
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
a Korg X5, a nordrack X2 (they also agree fairly well Defines the condition of all RLES)
- How do you report qualitprix?
excellent: 120 euros
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
for that price, so no hsiter
I do not know the other models of SERIES
but it satisfies me the
The variety of sounds crazy for such a small bte!