or
Create an account

or

Thread Setting up the M-Audio Axiom 25 with Sony ACID Pro 6.can you help me do that?

• 0 comment
  • 1 participant
  • 1 follower
1 Setting up the M-Audio Axiom 25 with Sony ACID Pro 6.can you help me do that?
So ive had this M-Audio Axiom 25 for nearly a year and a half. I got it on my birthday hoping to really tear into something new. I have had Sony ACID Pro 6 for over a year now and I really like it. However, ive read that the Axiom 25 is not compatible with ACID Pro 6...until there was a driver update. I downloaded the update (ASIO4ALL???) but still havent figured out how to set up my midi controller. I have no clue where to go to turn on drivers (if thats something I even need to do..I have no idea.) Basically I would like step by step instructions from the start to the very beginning on how to set up my midi controller, get it working in ACID Pro 6, how to use it including how to pick sounds and/or possibly mp3's for sampling/chopping, how to record into ACID Pro 6 directly, etc. I am comfortable moving around in ACID Pro 6, but only under the circumstances of dragging and dropping, using the provided effects, cut and pasting and basic controls that I have needed to learn for my loop based music with one-shots as well. I know where all the toolbar buttons at the top are ie. file, options etc. I spent one whole day determined to make my Axiom 25 work with no success. I would really like to put my midi controller to use and expand my talent if anyone can give me the ton of help I need. Please and thank you!

A little about my computer:
Toshiba Satellite Laptop
32 bit
Vista

I am pretty sure I know enough about my computer to be able to follow any direction anyone is willing to give me.
Thank you in advance!!!!!

-Swisha_Beats-