Line 6 Bass Floor POD
Line 6 Bass Floor POD

Bass Amp Simulator from Line 6 belonging to the POD Floor series.

Jayboy 35 Jayboy 35

«  Fun and Perfect »

Publié le 01/14/11 à 03:48
Multi effects bass pod the game with amp simulation and three effects (Octaver, envellope filter and chorus) No USB to connect to a Mac or PC, but an output amplifier, an output record (DI), which simulates a microphone jack hp and a headphone output.

The config is really simple but effective editing sounds will have essentially the plaything're strong, brief but good. the only small default is that you can use the effects without the amp simulation, but they have good settings that allow them to make refined and discreet.

The sounds are extremely realistic and although the edition of the effects is limited, so those will have the essentials, which corresponded to my research. The realism of the simulation is bluffing amp and EQ that accompanies it really works.
I play on my 1997 Passive Warwick Corvette mounted microphone with an amplifier bartollini warwick ccl 150 with neonidium hp.

I use it for a week in the studio, rehearsal and already at a concert this week (room 1000 people) and I'm delighted. In addition, the headphone output also allows me to work at home or on the tour bus without having to connect a sound card and my mac to work with discretion. This machine is the Swiss Army knife of bass player with pro gear already in order to broaden his palette and accentuate certain song. I had already worked on a boss and an upscale digitech, and its sound quality and ease of use, bassFloor is really high above. It equals a bass pod losing the ability to fine tune but winning ease of use live.
Used for 89 euros is really a case and I would do this choice with your eyes closed.