Ashdown T15-180 Combo
Layn59 Layn59
Published on 05/25/08 at 09:34
180Watts RMS bass amp transistor, which end it is powerful
Between Active, passive, taking a DI
1 VUmtre very nice! 1 volume knob of to avoid saturating, a bass, a low middle, a middle, a middle and an trebble hight.
APRS there are three buttons that are used to add five Dcb serious, acute and 5 dcb of the head to cut a (very good to hear the pure sound of the bass!)
a button associated with a knob to set the sub-harmonic (I do not care a bit)
A knob for volume output e
(Possibility to connect a deuxime copt on the head)

Specially setup, took me a while to find DIFFERENT sounds that I like, there really are many variations!
So for a good sound, it provides that sounds good! You decide what you will ...
Manuel ben there not much ...

Sound! So I test everything I play everything and I find it great for that! Only BMOL, given the HP 15 ', the sound of slap in acute is not what I wanted was not bad but far from the acute to prsence is felt.
I play this amp with an Ibanez SRX305. So when it comes to the game as mdiator fingers, it's great! small snag is the slap, but the problem also comes from my bass to slap, bof ben what!
For sound, Ashdown's heavy but super beautiful, I never left this mark!
I russi him out no sound like KoRn up the sound Pastorius!
I love it! What about ...

Bought in Germany to really low (288 I think and it fell further!) 6 months ago, this amp got prevalent RPTS few and well I have never pushed tr s hard! the clap 180Watts really well and not complain! lolll
The particular feature I like is that it's Ben Ashdown!
J'hsitai the Warwick Sweet 15.2 and the Hartke A100 (the Fender Rumble 100 gives enough) is all 3 of the great amp but here I had an Ashdown preferences and I regret nothing
288 euros for an amp that holds up this gift! Report qualitprix unbeatable!
I would do but on this choice, yes! I'm big on Ashdown since I have!