< Tous les avis Gallien Krueger Backline 115
Gallien Krueger Backline 115
Watchardos Watchardos
Published on 10/03/03 at 09:09
Transistor amplifier 125 watts 8ohm
Direct out: XLR, Ground Lift and Pre / Post Switches.
4-band active equalizer
overdrive
in short everything you need for the home studio, playing in a group or to make scne
and also small advantage, it does not too heavy PSE

Good use, a password alone for a powerful sound, moving from one channel to another by pedals (sold spare of course) and the small button "mute is handy when you want notament recorded by direct sortiie without making too much noise

can be can be blamed on too many buttons just to rgler the same volume but it's not too Gnant

Sounds really good, nothing to do (I think) with Hartke found in the same price
I play it with a warwick thumb bass and jazz bass marcus miller and groove as well as can have a powerful sound to play metal or rock.
level recording has gone very well too, as the direct output quite correct

I use it only for four months but I'm so happy I wanted to share it, I bought a 712 euro which is still right now we have to see if it holds at any Anns case if it is I do not intend to change