- Normal and High Input (Low Active and Passive)
- XLR DI (untested)
- "Extension Loudspeaker (Add a Cabinet)
- "FX FX Send & Return" (The effects loop) (Tested and Approved)
- "Tuner Out" (LineOut)
Easy setup with manual (therefore commissioned UK English).
The manual even tells how to connect it to a mixer or another speaker.
Opportunity to note on the manual configuration of your front panel.
Operation is super simple too, good sound comes when you press POWER ...
This combo is for any style of music, Rock for my part, but it can also make or Punk Slap ...
We really feel the 300W in the grid again ^ ^ I stay in a gain and volume 2-3.
- The compressor activated or disabled at will
- The graphic equalizer (All types of sounds are possible)
- Limit Defeat (Prevents distortion with high gain)
- The fan can be scary at the beginning level of noise but after you get used
- The front grille which tends to twist easily (after unpacking the box I had to straighten it)
I use it for almost 6 months just as happy with my purchase, I regret the lack of a headphone jack but in my case it is forgiven by buying a VOX amPlug Bass completing his job very well!