- What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)? Lamp
- What is the power delivered? 165 Watt speaker with a 15 "
- What connection? 2 inputs (active and passive), a front panel DI output, an output speaker and a fx loop.
- What are the settings, the effects? Gain, volume, 6 Band EQ, Bass and treble and a small "onboard" compressor with just three struts.
- The configuration is it simple? Yes
- Gets it easy to sound good? Yes
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play? 1 Fender Jazz Bass and also a Yamaha synth CS2x (in passive) and a Hammond XK-1
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)? His "crystal" and very powerful. The "slap" on the bass sounds great and it worked very well also with the keyboards.
- How long have you use it? 6 months
- How would you rate the quality / price? Very good ... but I was lucky because I bought-in opportunity for 250 euros.
For that price it's really excellent.