This "big" Combo contains all the features of the DB 500/DB 700 of the brand, its specificity is to be a great combo with 7 hp ... it cuts through the mix!
* Powerful 320-watt bass combo amp With Feed Forward Processing for maximum punch and clarity
* Custom 7-speaker system: 4 x10 "speakers, horn tweeter and 2 x 12" Passive Radiator speakers
* COSM Amp Modeling Provides solid / tube / tube drive sounds
* Built-in compression, 3-band EQ and split-frequency D-Chorus effects
* Programmable Memories Can Be Recalled via buttons or optional footswitches
* High-quality DI output (XLR type), plus 1 / 4 "output for recording
* Dedicated Insert jack for routing external effects Through the amp
* Rugged Design with heavy-duty side handles and casters
Leave Your Stack at Home
Amazing, but true ... The DB-900's combination of oven 10-inch speakers, a horn tweeter, Two 12-inch Passive Radiator speakers, and a 320-watt amplifier Give this combo amp The Sound of a full stack, and Then Some! That's Because The DB-900 is powered by FFP, a proprietary technology That can "sense" incoming signals and adjust The Response Characteristics of amplifier and speaker output for Greater efficiency. The result Is That The DB-900 Delivers incredible punch and clarity That Must Be Heard To Be Believed.
A Digital Amplifier With Analog Soul
With onboard COSM Amp Modeling, The DB-900 Canon faithfully recreate Anything from warm tube sounds to drive solid-state tight-tones Complete with a Shape switch for Additional sonic variations. Tone Can Be Further tweaked using 3-band EQ (with parametric midrange), compression and a unique split-frequency D-Chorus effect, capable of Producing smooth chorus On The High-End Without muddying The lows. Tones Cdn Then Be Stored to digital memories for instant recall via front-panel buttons or optional footswitches.
Rated Power Output
10 "(25 cm) x 4, Horn Tweeter x 1, Passive Radiator 12" (30 cm) x 2
A, B (2 memories)
Input (HIGH, LOW), Balanced DI (XLR type) Headphones, Insert (Send, Return), Line Out (XLR type, 1 / 4 "TRS phone type), Foot Switches (TIP: A / B RING: Manual, CHORUS)
Size and Weight (incl. casters)
Equipped for large scenes, DI output, in terms of impact there is a compressor and a chorus particularly discrete (no breath) in terms of sound coloration which can be seen as an advantage).
The big sound is there any level of output ... it's very clean.
Relatively simple to use with its two embedded memory allowing any time to retrieve a sound worked before.
Online manual on the website of the brand (in English) and quite detailed.
Amp digital terrain, very great possibilities of his faithfully restored by the unique system of speakers (4x10 ", 2x12"; Tweater 1)
I use it for 1 year with great satisfaction whatsoever with Bass 4, 5 or 6 strings (if the bass is beautiful); excellent value for money for me was last imported into Europe and it disappeared Catalog ...