- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
I wanted a box 1 * 15 "in addition to the 4 * 10. I took this one because it's the same brand and same range as my amp head and cabinet with my 4 * 10, parcequ'étant in 8ohm , it allowed me the box with 4 * 10 to work the amp in 4 ohm, in short, all is well complementary.
- For what purpose?
I currently rehearsing in a room that already has so I do not use it for rehearsals. The primary need is for the concerts: in a small room bar-style amp is enough (without the sound), for larger scenes or a cover of the bass in the sound system is essential, it makes a good to hear back on stage.
Incidentally I'm using it as my home to train (my neighbors love it!). Needless to say, in this usage there than enough to shake the walls even a quarter of its power.
- What amp / What configuration?
ASHDOWN MAG 300H EVO amp II
Plus a box 4 * 10 ASHDOWN MAG410T
The sound is very good, good big bass (normal) sound very specific, in one word: beautiful.
- For how long have you been using it?
- Did you try many other models before getting this one?
I tried the Hartke amps, Ampeg with boxes or 4 * 10 8 * 10 ... and small combos not terrible.
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
The +: sound.
The - the weight ... although this is a * 15 significantly less weight than the 4 * 10. I get to wear it alone.
- What is your opinion about the value for the price?
Very very good! Sound largely up to what are other brands but without paying the mark.
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
Yes, without hesitation.
I am fully satisfied with my amp, and I intend to keep it a long time.