- What technical specifications motivated your choice?
Price, aluminum cones, the power handling of the speaker (600W RMS into 8 ohms)
- For what purpose?
Used just to repeat my metal band
- What amp / What configuration? ...
The speaker is associated with the head Ashdown 300Mag H (200W in 8ohms, 300 into 4 ohms)
- The curve frequency drives is it neutral enough?
The sound is very well there is no refund of saturation of baffles
- The sound is clear and prcis across the spectrum?
Nickel really good stuff, send and saturates it, it takes up the bass, treble is very well restitus, can be a lack of definition in a serious but you need a 15 "and more; )
- The dynamic is it respect? ...
- How long have you use it?
2 weeks, I have made repeated 4 h with 2, RAS
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I'm not a fan of the tweeter, a slap in the ears break
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
Yes, the VX Series Hartke home, and although I much prefer behringer
- How do you report qualitprix?
Excellent for 211 (with rebate the seller) J had a nine pregnant excellent
Thomann 199th and 260th store without discount, go for it
- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
I have no experience in this area, friends after having tried and tested I di it's very very good stuff