Zoom MultiStomp MS-60B
Zoom MultiStomp MS-60B

Bass Multi-Effect from Zoom belonging to the MS series.

La_Zouille La_Zouille

«  Try it. »

Publié le 11/27/14 à 04:18
Compact multi-effects processor simulating bass effects pedals 52 and 6 guitar amp models with chromatic tuner

LCD display
30 original sounds for 50 in total
Stereo output

Although it is necessary to read the manual, the large LCD display makes programming easier.

just take the habit.

More:
Wide range of usable sounds.
Software updates and tone are available via USB (depending on the manufacturer).
A very low price in relation to what it can do.
Tap Tempo can be used to adjust the tempo in real time.

Less:
Some sounds are dull and sound "plastic" for me.

Taking his time, we can actually have a good sound.

I went from a 9 pedals one by my sounds.
I no longer use the EQ of the amp, everything is linear or bypass because I just set my Ms 60B

I think this is a good choice for a rehearsal or small gigs.