At the NAMM, Roland will present the EC-10 EL Cajon, a hybrid cajon with built-in electronic sounds.
Described as unique and versatile, the EC-10 EL Cajon allows cajon players to easily enhance their music by adding layered electronic sounds. The EC-10 is an authentic acoustic cajon that is said to sound great on its own, but additionally it also features built-in Roland electronic percussion technology, letting the user blend a range of complementary sounds with the cajon voice, ranging from traditional percussion like tambourine and shaker to acoustic snare, electronic drums, sound effects and more.
Completely self-contained with battery power and onboard amplification, the EC-10 EL Cajon puts the dynamic world of hybrid percussion in the hands of every cajon enthusiast.
- Standard cajon size (50 × 30 × 30 cm), with quality playing surface made of sapele wood
- 30 built-in electronic kits for layering with acoustic cajon sounds
- Each kit includes two independent sounds that can be triggered from the head and edge of the playing surface
- Versatile selection of acoustic and electronic percussion sounds to support a wide range of music styles
- Also includes studio-optimized cajon sounds to enhance the instrument’s acoustic sound, providing additional depth and punch while performing
- Intuitive panel controls for kit selection, level control, head/edge balance, and more
- Integrated amplifier and coaxial speaker
- Up to 12 hours of continuous playing time with six AA-size batteries
More details to be found at www.rolandus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland FD-9 After the KT-9 beaterless kick pedal, Roland presents the FD-9, an innovative Hi-Hat control pedal for quiet night practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Roland KT-9 Roland presents the KT-9, an innovative beaterless kick pedal for quiet practice on electronic drums.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Clavia Nord Drum 3P A live demonstration of the Nord Drum 3P at the Musikmesse 2016.