At the NAMM, Boss is to introduce the BC-1X Bass Comp, which they describe as an intelligent multiband compressor.
Equipped with Boss technology, the BC-1X Bass Comp is said to perform far beyond the capabilities of conventional bass compressor pedals. It features a multiband compression controlled by intelligent circuitry, making it simple to dial in natural sounds for any playing style.
The advanced design is meant to respond to different dynamics and registers to apply the adequate amount of compression in real time, ensuring that the player's tone never gets over-squeezed or muddy.
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Includes professional 18-volt input electronics to provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry reduces noise
- Comes with Boss's five-year warranty
More details at the manufacturer's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.