[NAMM] Boss announces BC-1X Bass Comp
At the NAMM, Boss is to introduce the BC-1X Bass Comp, which they describe as an intelligent multiband compressor.
Equipped with Boss technology, the BC-1X Bass Comp is said to perform far beyond the capabilities of conventional bass compressor pedals. It features a multiband compression controlled by intelligent circuitry, making it simple to dial in natural sounds for any playing style.
The advanced design is meant to respond to different dynamics and registers to apply the adequate amount of compression in real time, ensuring that the player's tone never gets over-squeezed or muddy.
- Intelligent circuitry adapts to every register and playing nuance, providing natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass tone
- Interactive internal processing enables users to dial in sophisticated multiband compressor settings with simple stompbox controls
- Includes professional 18-volt input electronics to provide ample headroom for any bass, ensuring clean and punchy sound with no distortion
- High-resolution gain reduction indicator shows the current compression amount at a glance
- Digital circuitry reduces noise
- Comes with Boss's five-year warranty
More details at the manufacturer's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] EHX introduces Bass Preacher compressor Electro-Harmonix presents the Bass Preacher, a compressor pedal designed to subtly transform the dynamic qualities of bass guitars.
- [NAMM] Peavey releases MiniMega 1000W bass head After years of teasing, Peavey Electronics has finally released its MiniMega 1000 Watt bass amplifier head just in time for the NAMM.
- Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound For 5-String P-Bass Seymour Duncan has released a new variation of its Quarter Pound bass pickup specially designed for 5-string Precision Bass-style instruments.