I bought 8 for a first performance.
I use since June 2013.
I tried two low-end models, the disappointment was great, but it does not reach the moon with a bike!
What I like most:
- Control is easy (I'm starting DMX)
- Brightness is the appointment (I defy you to stay in front!)
- The colors are numerous (Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, etc.).
- The strobe effect is perfect (I sell mine for that matter!)
- The weight is low
- 4 lights in a typical flycase suitcase 30 x 30 x 60, as saying that space is extremely low!
What I like least:
- The beam is narrow enough, the icing on the cake would have been able to adjust (me well, it's not a theater projo either: D
I give 9/10 to the last detail.
But I would do the same purchase without worry!
NOTE: The picture I added to this notice was taken in daylight.
This will tell you the brightness!