Overloud and MoReVoX introduce REmatrix
Overloud and MoReVoX partnered to create a new multilayer convolution reverb plug-in called REmatrix.
REmatrix allows, according to its creators, to generate complex and original spaces (impulse responses) by summing 5 different IRs and combining them with a 6-effect chain. Each of the five convolvers features multiple settings and filters. The plug-in for Mac and PC also uses a proprietary technology that allows for adding a rich and “live” aspect to the convolution.
- 5 IR matrix
- Master section with algorithmic reverb, delay, modulation, drive, compressor and EQ
- 250 IRs included with the ability to adjust their length
- 400 presets organized by instrument, genre and application ; they were all created during mixing sessions
- On the fly setting adjustments and IR change so the reverb is never cut
- Full automation
REmatrix is a VST, AAX, AU and RTAS plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows 32 and 64-bit. It has a special introductory price of 247€ / $ 327 instead of 299€ / $399 until the end of September and you can download a demo version at www.overloud.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland Mobile UA audio interface Roland introduces an ultra compact 4-track USB audio interface that is compatible with DSD, PCM, ASIO and CoreAudio.
- The MIDIYodi editor updated to v3 Canato released version 3 of its MIDIYodi MIDI file player, editor and converter.
- The 5 Melda plug-ins on sale this week Every monday, MedaProduction chooses 5 plug-ins that will be available all week at half price.