Allen & Heath updates its Qu mixer firmware
Allen & Heath announces the availability of the new v1.5 firmware of its Qu digital mixer series.
The three Qu16, Qu24 and the new Qu32 now benefit from the following changes:
- 4 DCA groups
- Name channels and sync them to the iPad and ME personal monitors
- Output patch on dSnake Audioracks and Monitor sends to the ME systems
- Set the USB recording source as Insert Send or Direct Out
- Added MIDI Machine Control (MMC) to the MIDI window and Softkey functions
- Added DAW Bank control to the Softkeys (for use with the DAW Control driver)
- Assign mixes to Mute Groups
- AudioRack AB168 support
- Qu32 support
- Various improvements
The Qu v1.5 firmware is available for free download at www.allen-heath.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Samson Go Mic Direct USB microphone Samson introduces a more compact version of its Go Mic USB condenser microphone, the Go Mic Direct.
- Bereich03 adds a pad to its LowCut filter German manufacturer Bereich03 Audio announces a limited edition of its LowCut filter with an added 3-way Pad section.
- New Micro Rocco electret microphone French Boutique manufacturer Micro Rocco launches the new RMS-61 retro-style electret studio microphone.