[NAMM] Behringer P16-M
Behringer has introduced the Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer.
- 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
- "Analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
- 24-bit D/A converters
- 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs
- Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
- 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
- Solo and Mute functions per channel
- Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
- High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
- Adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
- Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
- MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
- Low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
Visit www.behringer.com/EN/Products/P16-M.aspx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- RØDE VideoMic Pro The new RØDE VideoMic Pro comse in at 85g (3oz) and 150mm (6”) in length.
- [NAMM] dbx Graphic Equalizers, Compressors & Crossovers The newly updated dbx S Series products feature a platinum front panel, and four color packaging with informative application suggestions for each product.
- [NAMM] New Rycote Carbon-Fibre Boom Poles Rycote has announced three telescopic carbon-fibre boom poles: the 1.63-metre-long G3, with three sections, and the 2.49-metre-long G5, with five sections.