Cadac introduces at Musikmesse 2015 the latest member in the CDC series of digital console, called CDC Six.
- 64 inputs and 48 outputs via fixed stageboxes
- 48 assignable busses to groups, stereo group, aux, stereo aux or matrix + LCR, monitors and talkback
- Classic Cadad mic preamps
- 8 fully programable line inputs and output
- 3 digital AES 3 inputs and outputs
- 20 × 100mm motorized faders
- 16 VCA groups with VCA unfold navigation
- 4-band parametric EQ
- Dynamic processor
- 31-band graphic EQ on all outputs
- Compressor/limiter on all outputs
- Delay on inputs and outputs
- Proprietary monitoring mode
- 20-segment stereo channel meters
- Large 23.5” LCD 16:9 touch screen with digital encoders
- 6.35” LCD touch screen for system control
- 24 configurable OLED color displays
- Proprietary DSP mixing platform
- 32/40-bit floating SHARC processors
- Snapshot automation system
- Multilingual system
- External power supply
- Ability to connect up to 8 stageboxes via the Cadac MegaCOMMS digital network (up to 128 bidirectional channels with 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution, clock sync and control data) via a coaxial cable
Discover the CDC Six at www.cadac-sound.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.